Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Former =BRP= Members
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:43 am 

Hey guys this is Triax former =BRP= members know me. Anyways was just locating fromer members and got in touch with Handy. Then Mutt told me some of you was here. i just wanted to stop by and say hi and like to maybe hang out sometime online. I'm pretty much a console player (ps3) now though I started a clan awhile back called=BNA=Brothers-N-Arms and pretty much play on our server based off Bf3. Anyways we have around 25-30 members and the atmosphere we have reminded me of what we had in the old =BRP= days. We have a blast. So i decided to just try to get in touch with former members just to see how they were doing. talk to several already. So if your a former member please reply to this post and i'll check back and maybe we can catch up a little bit. Or you can come by my site and say hi there at WWW.bnabrothers-n-arms.com. I wish you would. Also if you have a ps3 my psn ID is Maj_Triax send me friends request and we can hang out there also. Either way hope to hear back from some of you. Have a great weekend.

Post subject: Re: Former =BRP= Members
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:36 pm 
TDM 100 - FT 50
TDM 100 - FT 50

damn looks like somebody got a new set of tires for the double wide :twisted:
whats up Triax long time yea come in anytime you are more than welcome
would like to chat if I can find the time :cry:

Post subject: Re: Former =BRP= Members
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 pm 

Yea I hear ya. So hows that foil on the close hanger atop of your camper shell working? So ole Illi,Lol . Yea Ill try to stop in if I can been chatting with handy and chakita on their site here lately. And you should stop by my site and check us out. I left the address above cya soon. And tell Tex hey hadnt seen him in awhile got a guy in my clan reminds me of him.Like I said you can catch me their or on ps3. Every night with my bros.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]